This was my first MacBook session of recording that has ever been. Thanks to a friend for lending me their machine and suggesting that i try a few direct input methods for acoustic guitar. I really dug in and enjoyed the recording time today. I created something very special in a relatively short amount of time using only 4 tracks throughout the entire process, and a rare "drop out" of a drum kit that only lasts for about 32 bars. The result is a four-take ending that ended up reminding me of an identity change, because even the tempo of the song changes a a few times while keeping thew same F# Major tonality. I loved recording it, and I even would dare say there is some decent playing within the solo interchange of two guitars. I hope you will enjoy this brand new guitar instrumental. Download it for free!
- My new album, "Together Now" is out now on Amazon and iTunes, or any digital music store) If you like alt indie rock, you'll enjoy it!
- Grab my "Together Now" or "If I Grow Up" album for just $1 on Bandcamp!! Pay what you want and help support my music!
- Follow me on Twitter @DHXmusic or @DannyHauger
- Subscribe to my podcast on iTunes and PlayerFM!
- Contact me for booking or interview requests dhxlive at gmail
- Watch some of my YouTube videos!
- Listen to me on Spotify for free or Soundcloud!
- Need voice overs, audio editing, or media production? find me on Fiverr!
- Tell a friend or send a link to Danny Hauger Podcasts! Its nice and you're nice, so be nice! Download this episode (right click and save)me get discovered by more fans : ) Download this episode (right click and save)I need your help, music lovers.