Baby time allowed for a brief amount of recording today, and a little bit of inspiration from a baby who had a little fuss to her routine. I started having a four note progression in my head that I was able to lay down in two takes, and think about the times in which we want to comfort someone, but have difficulty in reaching them or giving them what they need. I expressed that in some acoustic chords, a lead, and a few sets of keys that are overlaid and layered.
Help me keep this podcast free for the world! - -> And check out my new Social Studies Class Podcast!
- My new album, "Together Now" is out now on Amazon and iTunes, or any digital music store) If you like alt indie rock, you'll enjoy it!
- Grab my "Together Now" or "If I Grow Up" album for just $1 on Bandcamp!! Pay what you want and help support my music!
- Follow me on Twitter @DHXmusic or @DannyHauger
- Subscribe to my podcast on iTunes and PlayerFM!
- Contact me for booking or interview requests dhxlive at gmail
- Watch some of my YouTube videos!
- Listen to me on Spotify for free or Soundcloud!
- Need voice overs, audio editing, or media production? find me on Fiverr!
- Tell a friend or send a link to Danny Hauger Podcasts! Its nice and you're nice, so be nice! Download this episode (right click and save)me get discovered by more fans : ) Download this episode (right clicack and save)I need your help, music lovers.