- Pennant Race Pressure Point: Big game tonight on Angels Radio, AM 830 as the American League West Leading Texas Rangers enter Angel Stadium 4 games ahead of the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim. Garett Richards gets a big opportunity to help the Angels kick off this 4 game series that could even or break open the pennant race. Angels Today begins at 5:00 PM, Warm-Up at 6:00, and first pitch at 7:05 on AM 830.
- Texas Tonight: Alexi Ogando holds a 3.22 ERA and throws his fastball about 65% of the time (MLB Gameday), his out pitch is a slider and he mixes in off-speed balls to throw off opposing hitters. Murphy, Hamilton, and Cruz will take the outfield and have been solid all season long. Ian Kinsler had a two run error yesterday in Oakland at second base and may be looking to prove himself tonight.
- Over the Weekend Stat to Watch: The Angels did get their 100th stolen base of the season, but dropped two of three to the Blue jays in Toronto.
- Tune into Angels Radio! Angels Today begins at 5:00 PM, Warm-Up at 6:00, and first pitch at 7:05 on AM 830.
- Homecoming: After an east coast trip the Angels come home to face the Rangers and Orioles.
- Hot Halo: Alberto Callaspo now leads the team in batting with a .291 average and hit well over the weekend. Callaspo stands with 107 hits in 106 games with 39 RBIs.
- Key to the Series: Pitching will need a strong home stand to deny the powerful Texas bats. Supporting runs will also be key in giving confidence to the rookie pitchers in the Angels line up.
Tune into Angels Radio, AM 830, KLAA! Angels Today begins at 5:00 PM, Warm-Up at 6:00, and first pitch at 7:05 on AM 830.
Here's an on air clip from Angels Radio with an appearance on Lugnuttz Radio, covering extreme sports and motor sports across Southern California. This clip covers terrible media reporting, useless stories, Kardashians, and a very odd phone call. Take a listen now and thanks for visiting!
On the Danny Hauger Music side of things, Enjoy this "Sun Fields in G" Free Guitar Instrumental Download, courtesy Danny Hauger and the album, "Songs to Wake Up To" on iTunes. This is a solo guitar piece in open G tuning, recorded in 2009 and published in 2010 as part of the instrumental and acoustic set of the double length album by the artist. Listen to this song now for free! Sun Fields is one of the more tracks for the album for a relaxing morning or evening and I have found this song to be great background for home chores, reading, or cleaning up. Hard rock? No, but there are some good alternative tunes on the album to check out. Albums
Share this page with your friends, and feel free to email it around. At this point its best just to know that there have been thousands of free downloads and album sales increasing slowly. I'd rather have a lot of people listening and enjoying. Let me know what you think! Visit my website below and leave me a message. Stay tuned for details on the next live gig. Glad to share this free music with you! Some great gigs TBD and posting soon. Check back often and thanks for visiting.
Learn more about my music from this interview, http://factoidz.com/interview-with-musician-danny-hauger-about-the-2007-album-return/
Bonus free download = "Will You Follow" Live At the Gypsy Lounge 9/28/10