Today I wasn't feeling my best but I felt protective in the recording studio. I may not of been able to record any vocals but I was still able to read this new song and record the chord progression. I felt like starting off today with the electric guitar, for some upbeat music. I had just opened a package from Thread Wallets, a brand for which I record voice overs and commercials. Another company had inquired about using my music for an upcoming movie, and they asked specifically if I had any upbeat songs for their use.
- My newest album, "Swan Dive" is out now in all digital stores!!
- Grab my previous album "Together Now" or "If I Grow Up" album for just $1 on Bandcamp!! Pay what you want and help support my music!
- Follow me on Twitter @DHXmusic or @DannyHauger
- Subscribe to my podcast on iTunes and PlayerFM!
- Watch some of my YouTube videos!
- Listen to me on Spotify for free or Soundcloud!
- Need voice overs, audio editing, or media production? find me on Fiverr!
- Visit my official website! www.dannyhauger.com and share a download witgh a friend today!!
I realized that at least 80% of my archived songs, totaling more than 120, are slow and reflective. So I thought, no excuses, I need to beef up, or "Boca" up some new faster songs. Here is the first of the new batch from the studio. The distorted guitar is a little fuzzy, but there is a good energy carrying through that was a lot of fun to record. I hope you enjoy listening to it!