- in Danny
We had a fantastic time and want to share the highlights of our visit with you on the podcast! Watch our Video Review!
We hope you enjoy our text and photo reviews from our remarkable vacation to Vancouver! This city has something for everyone, and the breathtaking views and experiences were first class!
- Capilano Suspension Bridge and Park - Review - Website
- The sun stays out later here in B.C.! - Journal Article
- One hour Harbor Tour from Canada Place - Review - Website
- A review of our first dinner at the Met -Review - Met Facebook Page - Website
- A review of the Vancouver Aquarium - Review - Website
- The Capilano Suspension Bridge Website
- Vancouver Lookout - Article Review
- British Columbia Sports Hall of Fame
- Lovely Stanley Park and the Seawall
- DR. Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Garden
- Gastown's highlights (Steamclock, "Gassy Jack"), Chinatown, and Downtown
- Granville Island and Marketplace (Fresh Sweets)
- and our hotel adventures in New Westminster, B.C.
- WestJet Airlines Review
- Home Made Fudge at Granville Island
Jessica and I were thrilled to take this trip and all of the fun places we have yet to plan out. We have heard the most wonderful things about Canada and are thrilled that 2014 is the year we will see for ourselves and encourage other young couples and travelers of all ages to experience the joys of traveling not just within the U.S., but also abroad to the wide world we live in.
Many thanks to our friends at Tourism Vancouver!
You can support this podcast by shopping my music at Amazon.